Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another day gone

Time passes so fast and there is always so much to do. I dont like talking much about it but im excited to finally be seeing a bit more money from all of my online experimentation. By no means rich or even a comfortable amount but at least i feel like im on my way to something. Im super impressed with blogspot and wordpress.

Anyway, today i got up feeling great chatted online, did some work, used some facebook, and then watched American Idol. It was a great episode even though i predicted that Casey James was the one leaving tonight. He was the only one that didnt bring it home when he performed yesterday. I was just watching the clips and performances again. Lee DeWyze and Crystal Bowersox rocked it. I am excited to see the showdown next week. It's gonna be neck and neck I think and honestly i cant even decide which one im rooting for.

Interesting to note other than the fact that Justin Bieber showed up, started trending online AND all 3 contestands were trending online (and by online I should specify on Twitter).. I found leedewyze.com and it looks like his old music homepage from before he was on American Idol. His music is great! He has two albums for sale already and i bet theyre selling like hot cakes right now. I previewed some of the songs and they were pretty good.

Well, thats it for now. Until next blog! P.s. Sorry if that audio clip i sent in doesnt work. My phone records audio clips as .amr files instead of .wav, which is stupid. I dont think any of the audio sharing sites accept that file type (unfortunately for me). I will have to find other ways to audio blog.. Sometime later. Not a pressing issue.

Peace!

No comments: