Saturday, May 15, 2010

brooke is off to work

And here i am writing again. I deleted tons of pictures videos and useless cache wasting space on my blackberry and memory cards that go in my blackberry and its fast to type on again like brand new. Oh how i missed this feeling. All i can think is how hard i should try to avoid it getting gummed up like that again, but its impossible.

Heres what i dont get. The ppl that dont like their crazy phones they buy are also the ones that can afford to be that picky. Im sure i would find a way to love any device that i ended up with but i know i dont have a top of the line phone but yet once again i seem to lap people with my curve 8330 even ppl with the newer blackberry dont do as much as me.. Leading me to first wonder how all this amazing technology exists and then immediately WHY if people dont use it to the full. I guess there must be some other super nerds out there like me that must push it further all the time.

So what im saying is that the people that arent happy with their phone must be able to afford to be unhappy cuz my phone isnt all that great and im loving it. Heres what i had to do to love my blackberry. Its the same thing ive had to do with every computer and laptop ive had too. Spend the time to figure out how to use it, figure out what it cannot do, find its quirks, and live with it. You will love what it CAN do. And all smartphones can email, so if you think its really cool that i can be everywhere online, just go make an account with pixelpipe.com and you'll be like wow what this guy does is no secret.. He just types fast and has a lot to say about nothing. Even with his thumbs.

would really be cool to have another smartphone to type on with my toe thumbs like a chimpanzee

No comments: